Patagonia Stormfront Pack 30 L
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness carry your gear with confidence knowing it will be dry no matter what.
Seasoned anglers, canyoneers, and photographers on the go learn to take surprise river swims in stride. Especially when they know their dry goods are safe inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof pack is made from burly 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper protect the interior of the pack, which is large enough to accommodate a 15″ laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. The low-profile, fully adjustable padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt provide all-day carrying comfort. Pocketing includes a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket and an internal, glued-in zippered mesh pocket to keep valuables organized. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus, it’s compatible with the Convertible Vest (sold separately). Two exterior web loops create a rod tube holder.
• Durable and burly polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
• 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment. Plenty of space for a 15″ laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. Exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
• Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
• Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
• Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
• Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
• 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 822 g (29 oz)